As a coffee lover, you cannot go with one day without a cup of coffee. It is definitely easy to make coffee when you are at home and the coffee maker is within your reach. Yet, how if you don’t have a coffee maker with you? So how to make coffee without a coffee maker when you need to?
How to Make Coffee without a Coffee Maker at Your Own Home!
Use a Cowboy Method to Make Cowboy Coffee
Using this cowboy method means you are going back to the old ways of brewing excellent coffee. What you need in making coffee with this method are the best beans and also boiled water. In the process of making coffee using this method, you don’t need any campfire or any cowboy hat. So, how to make coffee without a coffee maker with this method then?
In addition to the best beans and water, you will need to prepare a heat source such as stove, cup or mug, a pot, and also ground coffee (medium or fine. To make the coffee, what you need to do are:
- Fill the pan with water.
- Put the pan on the stove and turn the stove on. Wait until the water is boiled. Add the coffee.
- Remove your pan from the stove and cover the pan immediately. Let the cover stay for about five minutes before open it. Wait until all coffee grounds have settled at the pan’s bottom.
- Serve your coffee.
Use a Coffee Bag
Is there any idea on how to make coffee without a coffee maker apart from the cowboy method? Yes, there is. Another method is using coffee bag. This coffee bag is similar to the one for tea. This method is one of the quickest and simplest ways of making coffee without any coffee maker.
Apart from coffee bag, you will also need to prepare hot water (below boiling). To make the coffee, what you need to do are:
- Heat water with pan or kettle. Let the water cool for 30 seconds.
- Put a coffee bag in a cup. Pour water into the cup slowly.
- Let the coffee bag immerse in the water for about 4 minutes.
- Remove and discard the coffee bag
So, isn’t it easy? Cowboy method and coffee bag method are great alternatives for how to make coffee without a coffee maker. So, don’t worry if you don’t have any coffee maker. Choose any coffee making that you think is the easiest and brew you favorite coffee!