How to Make a Schedule on Word_Step by Step~ In the middle of a busy day, all we need is actually a schedule. Schedule tells us the exact time and thing to do without the need for us to remember everything.
It also reduces the possibility to forget one or two things in the process. So now we need to make a schedule. Among many programs, Ms. Word is a lot of help. Here is how to make a schedule on word fast.
How to Make a Schedule on Word_Step by Step
- Open the Ms. Word program in your computer and wait for it to load.
- When the program is opened, search on the top tabs, and click on Insert.
- On this tab, you will find a lot of options to make on your file.
- Find a button that says “Table” and click.
- There will a box popping out. In this box, you can set the number of columns and rows you can make. Type the number on the provided box. For example, type 16 for the column to represent each hour, and type 8 for rows to represent the days. Then, click OK.
- Now, we need to name the schedule. To type the title, highlight the top row of the table and click layout. Find an option to merge cells and click. Now the top row changes into a single long row. Type your title here and set it to type right in the middle.
- Now, let’s name the columns and row. As planned before, we are going to name the columns for the hours of the day. Start with the row underneath the top row. Name each column with the hour, starting from the time you wake up.
- Now, let’s name the rows. As planned before, we are going to name each row with the day. Starting from the third row, name each row with one day name. The second row can be names as Time to refer to the hours, or Day to refer to the day rows.
- Now, you have your column ready. To make your schedule, fill out your empty rows and columns with your activity. For example, on row Monday at 09.00 column, you can type “off to the office.” This helps you to do all errands without missing any of it.
So, this is how to make a schedule on word. It can be a little challenging to find the buttons and options at first, but it should be finished within a few minutes. You will find easy and helpful. Want to try now?